not yet. [img]wink.gif[/img]
would make a cool little box to put stuff in. anyone try and cut it open? maybe there's a secret inside?!?!?!
not yet. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Hmmmmm......
I did.
And you're right... it's a great place to store small accessories!
I've got the blades that I took off my Predators, a couple customized bloody heads, etc.
no surprise inside?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The surprise is an untaped pocket of NTS!!!!Originally posted by chaserfan:
no surprise inside?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......*drool*
holy crap Daj! how'd you get this thing off!?
I ran a sharp blade under the crease where the top meets the bottom. Go all the way around... and if I remember correctly, there might be a couple 'pegs', or something, holding the two pieces together. They're small, though, and can easily be cut.
After you do that, just pull and pry until it comes off.
Be careful, though, I had one of the thin end pieces snap on me. Quickly fixed with super glue, though.
And Guyver is absolutely right... inside it is the best jackpot of NTS I've ever smelled.
And the best part is, if you don't leave the top off too long, it stays there! And you can huff for days. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I've got to hit that jackpot of NTS!
Bookmarks